Well, I slightly messed up a little of the front matter of my Uninvited novel. I had a list of blurbs that should have been included into the paperback, and totally missed them! They’re in the e-book, but hadn’t made it into the paperback. I looked back on my checklist, and found I had no mention of “include blurbs,” or words to that effect. It’s in there now.
So, what to do?
Well, since I’m indie, I merely contacted my über formatter, Pam, and we’ve corrected that. So, the content of the book’s file now has them in there, and I’m awaiting approval from CreateSpace as they do their “human” review. When that’s approved, I will post back “out there.” Hopefully this updated version will be available within a day or two.
By the way, to make it easier on those who would like a signed copy of any of my work, send to: F. P. Dorchak, P. O. Box 49393, Colorado Springs, CO 80949. Simply send the book with the proper amount of return postage included (or cash or check for same) and to whom you want it signed, and I’ll sign and return it.
I like how that “uninvited” title works on so many levels!
- The Uninvited – Now In Paperback! (fpdorchak.wordpress.com)
- The Uninvited (fpdorchak.wordpress.com)
- The Uninvited—Deleted WTC Scene (fpdorchak.wordpress.com)
- Crazy Ants Invade! (fpdorchak.wordpress.com)
- Music of The Uninvited (fpdorchak.wordpress.com)
- KA_BAR and The Uninvited—Not For The Squeamish (fpdorchak.wordpress.com)