Well. Susie posted that she got new plates, so I’m posting that I’m getting new business cards!
Lon Kirschner designed them and this actually came from a section of my bookmarks that he also designed. I love the solid black, which is like the unknown, or “like a mysterious void,” a friend said. So now I got a “brand” goin’ on. I like it.
Love the “paranormal green,” I’m calling it, on the back of the card. Love the overall simplicity of design. The minimalist design. The front will be laminated and the back will not be, so it can be written upon.
I’ve been needing to create an updated card I can give to everyone, one with my correct [public] e-mail address, so I can stop crossing out the old one on the old cards I’ve been using. I’m also getting ready to take some new head shots and such, through my friend Jan C. J. Jones. While I still look quite like my basic head shot-by-the-pine, and my sailing shot, et cetera, I do have just a touch more gray in there! So…
I’m trying to give things a face-lift of sorts.
I will be attending the Denver Comic Con (DCC) June 18th (for a book signing) and 19th, for two panels:
- Dealing with Discouragement in Writing & Publishing, June 19, 12:15 – 1:05 MT
- Why We Write Short Fiction, June 19, 2:15 – 3:05 MT
This will be my first DCC attendance, and I’m looking forward to it!
Lon Kirschner may be contacted at:
Book Cover Site: http://www.lonkirschner.com/
- Kirschner Cover Art: “Clowns,” by F. P. Dorchak (fpdorchak.wordpress.com)
- Kirschner Cover Art: In Pinelight, by Thomas Rayfiel (fpdorchak.wordpress.com)
- Kirschner Cover Art: Grace, by Howard Owen (fpdorchak.wordpress.com)
- Cover Artist Lon Kirschner Interview (fpdorchak.wordpress.com)