- Follow Runnin Off at the Mouth…. on WordPress.com
- Going Around The Rocks
- This Whole Space [Re]Exploration Thing
- A New and Better Internet?
- Is This What We Want to Become?
- Relearning German (Or Die Frau, Der Mann, Der Junge, und Das Mädchen)
- Merry Christmas, Everyone!
- The Paint Mines, Calhan, Colorado
- Why Is The Violin So Hard To Learn?
- Musicians of Colorado Springs Philharmonic – Virtual Concert Ep. 1: Tchaikovsky Serenade, Valse
- Knee and THR Surgeries—An Update
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Vacation
Last month my wife and I headed out to check out something I’d wanted to see for some time now: The real house used as the “Cousin Eddy House” in the 1983 National Lampoon Movie, Vacation. The location of the … Continue reading
Last month my wife and I went back to see my folks in upstate NY. When were weren’t hanging out at the house, we were driving out and about, as usual, but lately have taken up “Waterfall Huntin’,” as I’ve … Continue reading
As I’d mentioned, last month I’d traveled to upstate New York. While there I managed to take a hike on a really cool trail called the Heron Marsh Trail, which winds around (take a guess!) Heron Marsh, but also travels … Continue reading
Last week I made a solo trip to upstate New York for the week. I returned yesterday. I was visiting family and helping out around the place, but did manage to get out a little. In this post are images … Continue reading
The next leg of our August 2017 vacation involved my wife and I driving up from Bennington, Vermont by way of Lake George, New York. We’d stopped in the town of Lake George to check out the bustling little town, … Continue reading