- Follow Runnin Off at the Mouth…. on WordPress.com
- Going Around The Rocks
- This Whole Space [Re]Exploration Thing
- A New and Better Internet?
- Is This What We Want to Become?
- Relearning German (Or Die Frau, Der Mann, Der Junge, und Das Mädchen)
- Merry Christmas, Everyone!
- The Paint Mines, Calhan, Colorado
- Why Is The Violin So Hard To Learn?
- Musicians of Colorado Springs Philharmonic – Virtual Concert Ep. 1: Tchaikovsky Serenade, Valse
- Knee and THR Surgeries—An Update
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Chain Letters
Back before e-mail and the Internet, there were these things called “chain letters.” Actual letters that randomly circulated to the “unlucky” for immediate global dissemination and unheralded good luck upon the recipient. I received the exact chain letter in this … Continue reading →