- Follow Runnin Off at the Mouth…. on WordPress.com
- #Wyoming hillside. #Nikon #D3400 #Photography #Monochrome #B&W instagram.com/p/BR-pr9dD3Ql/ 1 day ago
- The #B&W version of yesterday's post. #Nikon #D3400 #Photography #Colorado #Nature #Beauty… instagram.com/p/BR67RxWjFJB/ 2 days ago
- RT @KopyKingsMovie: Brad meets Finny on his first day #SXSW #sxsw2017 #kopykingsmovie #indiefilm #Vimeoondemand #amazonvideo https://t.co/z… 3 days ago
- RT @Film_Carnage: Don't forget, if you missed it you can check out my review of delightful indie comedy @KopyKingsMovie right here: https:/… 3 days ago
- RT @KopyKingsMovie: Yeah, that's me getting in shape in a #flashfitapp preview during #sxsw hint: I am not the one… instagram.com/p/BR2O04qhrec/ 3 days ago
TagsAdirondacks Amazon Amazon.com Amazon Kindle Art authors Books Cemeteries Christmas Class Clown Pictures Colorado Colorado Springs Comedy Cover Art Creepy D3400 death Denver E-book ERO Erotica F. P. Dorchak Facebook fiction Fun Ghosts Greg Dorchak Hallowe'en Horror Indie Publishing Interviews KDP Kirschner Caroff Lon Kirschner Marc Schuster Mummy Nature New York Night Gallery Nikon Nook Novels Pain paranormal Paranormal Fiction Philosophy Photography Psychic Psychological PubIt! Publishing reading Reincarnation Remington Air Guns self publishing Sex Short Stories Sleepwalkers Smashwords Social media Stephen King Supernatural Tales From The Darkside The Night Gallery The Uninvited Twilight Zone upstate New York Vacation Wailing Loon Waldo Canyon Fire War on Squirrels WiP Writer Writers writing
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: Comedy
Okay, I wanna see this! A Melissa McCarthy action flick!
Once again…my Renaissance Man brother at work (and yeah, he actually was still a little sick when filming this…)! Related Posts War on Squirrels—multiple videos (fpdorchak.wordpress.com) Vigilance is Job 6 (fpdorchak.wordpress.com) The Most Interesting Man in the World (fpdorchak.wordpress.com) Find … Continue reading
This is me pushing my brother’s current project. Now, usually, by “pushing my brother” it’d mean something sophomoric, like, into a wall, down a flight of stairs, or into another in the checkout line, but since we’re theoretically older and … Continue reading
HUGE Seinfeld fan, am I. Here’s a funny clip from Jackie Chiles, the fictional lawyer from the Seinfeld episodes. Apparently he’s championing a new cause…. Egregious. Despicable. Criminal. #suethebears.
Another installment from my brother, Greg, of Class Clown Pictures. Stay interesting, my friends.
Today I’m interviewing one of the founders of a brand new film production company called, Class Clown Pictures, headquartered in Texas. I’ve known him nearly my entire life. We both came from humble beginnings and have had to hone our … Continue reading