- Follow Runnin Off at the Mouth…. on WordPress.com
- Going Around The Rocks
- This Whole Space [Re]Exploration Thing
- A New and Better Internet?
- Is This What We Want to Become?
- Relearning German (Or Die Frau, Der Mann, Der Junge, und Das Mädchen)
- Merry Christmas, Everyone!
- The Paint Mines, Calhan, Colorado
- Why Is The Violin So Hard To Learn?
- Musicians of Colorado Springs Philharmonic – Virtual Concert Ep. 1: Tchaikovsky Serenade, Valse
- Knee and THR Surgeries—An Update
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Do The Dead Dream?
I am looking into trying out BookBub to advertise books. Again…this has been heralded as THE WAY to make a name for oneself by more than one author friend of mine. So…I’m going to try it. It’s a complicated and … Continue reading →
A good friend of mine who loves my work, Edie Scott, inspired me to write this post. Her and I had been e-mailing about writing, and she told me a very cool thing that really had me feeling good: she … Continue reading →
Well, here it is! This is the final front and back cover to my 500-page anthology of the Weird and the Peculiar (on sale everywhere October 1st!)! I am simply in awe of Lon Kirschner and his talents. The dude … Continue reading →
“Broken Windows” is out as an e-short story! Here’s the link! I can’t believe I’d originally started this story twenty years ago, in 1997. I’d only written four double-spaced pages. I rediscovered it last year (2016) when I was revisiting … Continue reading →