- Follow Runnin Off at the Mouth…. on WordPress.com
- Going Around The Rocks
- This Whole Space [Re]Exploration Thing
- A New and Better Internet?
- Is This What We Want to Become?
- Relearning German (Or Die Frau, Der Mann, Der Junge, und Das Mädchen)
- Merry Christmas, Everyone!
- The Paint Mines, Calhan, Colorado
- Why Is The Violin So Hard To Learn?
- Musicians of Colorado Springs Philharmonic – Virtual Concert Ep. 1: Tchaikovsky Serenade, Valse
- Knee and THR Surgeries—An Update
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Independant Authors
I recently read an article by about writing fast—a book every two weeks. And I have to admit to a sense of…utter disbelief…and it really got my panties in a bunch. I do not normally talk trash about other authors … Continue reading →
I was just notified that I will be participating in the 50th anniversary of MileHiCon, October 19 – 21! I don’t yet know what my participation will be, but will post that as soon as I find out. I did, … Continue reading →
As I continually attempt to re-engineer who I am, what I’m about, what the heck to do with my writing, one definite emerges from all the clutter: That I am, indeed, cluttered. Confused. Baffled. Verrückt. I have always tried to … Continue reading →