- Follow Runnin Off at the Mouth…. on WordPress.com
- Going Around The Rocks
- This Whole Space [Re]Exploration Thing
- A New and Better Internet?
- Is This What We Want to Become?
- Relearning German (Or Die Frau, Der Mann, Der Junge, und Das Mädchen)
- Merry Christmas, Everyone!
- The Paint Mines, Calhan, Colorado
- Why Is The Violin So Hard To Learn?
- Musicians of Colorado Springs Philharmonic – Virtual Concert Ep. 1: Tchaikovsky Serenade, Valse
- Knee and THR Surgeries—An Update
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Spoken Word
Yesterday I had the honor of speaking at the Boulder Media Women’s (BMW’s) “Author Talk” session (also known as “Spoken Word”) at the Boulder, Colorado Mapleton Center YMCA. It’s a cozy gathering that invites authors to speak and discuss their … Continue reading →