Unable to draw a clear line between reality and the imagined, Daniel Grant awakens in the middle of a nocturnal roadtrip, meets up with the mysterious and precocious teenage Maggie-Leigh, and is taught life lessons he considers fantasy. His journey takes him beyond the edges of reality, upsetting the very foundations of life as he knew it. What he finds forever changes how he will live, think, and act–and even how life itself will continue to operate….
- Follow Runnin Off at the Mouth…. on WordPress.com
- Them’s Grillin’ Words
- A Guy, A Boat, and a Lot of Water
- A 1960’s St. Bernard’s Children’s Choir Mystery
- Not Heartless—Mindful
- COVID-19 And You
- My Dad Created a Forest
- Gym Closed? Used Bodylastics!
- This Anti-Band Doesn’t Have a Lot To Say
- The Writing Was on the Wall
- Saranac Lake Central High School, 1979: Discus Throwing 101
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets